- MKAAdvertisingAsked on January 13, 2015 at 11:35 AM
Can I add a Date and Time for a form to expire?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 12:27 PM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. You can set the "Expiration Date" of your form in the "Form Limits" preferences. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- MKAAdvertisingAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 01:33 PM
Would it be possible to have you help me by adding the expiration date to the form? I keep getting an error.
Expiration date: 2015-01-19 00:01 or 2015-01-18 24:00
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 02:41 PM
As requested, we've set the expiration date of your JotForm (42516682173153) to 2015-01-19 00:01. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- MKAAdvertisingAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 03:41 PM
THANKS A MILLION!!!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 08:33 PM
Your question has been moved to a separate thread and addressed there.
If you have any questions with this issue, please follow-up on the other thread.