- isu4hAsked on January 13, 2015 at 03:25 PM
The NEXT button is not working in my Continue Later form. This is the initial form URL http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50116426228953 that Emails the Continue Later application URL. The second form/application's NEXT buttons work from the PREVIEW window, but do NOT work from the emailed URL, as below
I inserted the "Page Break/BACK NEXT" button from the Survey Tool area. What is different about the application from PREVIEW -- BACK NEXT works great -- to the URL linked application where the button does NOT work?Page URL:
- raulAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 04:38 PM
I've checked your autoresponder and the link for your second form was malformed and this is why it wasn't working as expected. I've fixed it for you so it should work correctly now.
Please give it a try and let us know if the issue persists.
- isu4hAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 05:10 PM
Sorry -- I went in and cloned a form where the Next button had worked and then made it my second form. Please fix this second form link and tell me what I did that was "malformed" as the NEXT buttons did not work in this cloned form either!
I promise I will not touch either form until I hear from you again. Thank you!
- raulAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 06:20 PM
Ok, not a problem. I went ahead and updated the URL in your autoresponder.
Basically, what I did was:
1. Pasted the URL text in the autoresponder and highlighted it.
2. Click on the URL creator button.
3. Pasted the same text in the Link URL field.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- MK LitzelAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 03:17 PM
Thank you!! I had made 6 "continue" forms just like this in October and did not have this problem or do the above fix. They all work great.
Thanks for your help and a great program!
- raulAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 04:25 PM
Glad to know that your forms are working great.
Feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
- CarinaAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 11:37 AM
I moved your question to a new thread so it can be properly addressed.
Let us know if we can assist you further.