- WomeninfocusAsked on January 13, 2015 at 06:52 PM
I've done the integration, but the link is not showing up on my form.
- CharlieAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 08:53 PM
I would like to suggest that you read this guide that we have on how to successfully add an Order Form to your Facebook page: http://www.jotform.com/help/94-Adding-Order-Form-to-Facebook
Regarding the Paypal link, depending on what you have setup, after clicking the submit button your users will be redirected to a PayPal page to make payments from there.
Here's a sample form I've setup.
1. You can add different Payment method gateway in your form. In my case I added Paypal Express.
2. I then set it up and click the Properties and choose "Yes" under the option "Use Paypal Buttons".
3. When I viewed my form, if I haven't pick up an item or product under "My Products" you'll see an ordinary Submit button.
4. It changes when someone chooses a product, you now see the "Pay with PayPal".
I would also like to suggest that you read this article regarding the difference between using a regular Paypal and Paypal Pro: http://www.jotform.com/help/183-Difference-Between-PayPal-PayPal-Pro
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.