- PRH_SAAsked on January 14, 2015 at 08:38 AM
Hi there, I've taken on a new position at a company and have begun using JotForm to create forms for the websites I've designed. My boss has informed me that the previous designer also used JotForm and my boss would like me to merge the 2 accounts. The previous designer has passed on his logon details to me (I'm actually typing from his old account now).
Please could you let me know if this is possible and how to do it?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Unfortunately, we cannot merge 2 JotForm accounts. However, we can help you transfer the forms to another JotForm account. In order to do that, you need to provide us the username of both accounts. You also need to inform us what forms will be transferred.
I hope this answered your question. Thank you.
- PRH_SAAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 03:56 AM
Thanks for getting back to me so fast.
Please could you transfer all the forms from (username) jacqueseuqcaj to (username) PRH_SA.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 09:32 AM
You're welcome. All of the forms of jacqueseuqcaj were now transferred to PRH_SA. Please relogin to JotForm.
- PRH_SAAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 02:32 AM
Thanks so much! What efficient and fantastic service!My boss has asked for one more thing. He'd like the username to be changed from PRH_SA to email@example.com. I thought I'd be able to do this but I see I don't have access to edit it. Would you please be able to do that for us as well?
That should be my last request. Thanks again.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 06:06 AM
We would like to keep one question per thread.
I have moved your question related to username change to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/498510
- PRH_SAAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 01:14 AM
You are a rock star!! Thanks so much!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 02:45 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.