- angelagianforcaroAsked on January 14, 2015 at 10:08 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 12:46 PM
I understand that you want to mark the submissions as read from the submissions view.
1. Select the top submission by clicking on it.
2. Hold Shift key and select the last submission. This selects all the submissions and these submissions will be marked as read.
If you have more submissions, you may enable Larger grid to display more submissions.
If you want to mark all the submissions are read, you can do that from My Forms screen.
1. Select the JotForm that you want to mark all the submissions as read
2. Click on More and select Mark all as Read.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need any further help.