- RomAudioVideoAsked on January 15, 2015 at 02:06 PM
I receive this message when I try to complete my form on my facebook page.....why?
Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 03:32 PM
It seems that the error is related to domain name mismatch. Your forms are being hosted on a jotformeu.com domain, so you should use that domain on the Facebook App.
However, it seems that our Facebook Fit Forms integration is currently affected by some bug. I was not able to receive the Facebook details using that integration. I have reported the issue to our Development Team, and we will let you know once we have any updates.
- sousouradesAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 08:26 PM
@Mike any update about this feature?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 12:38 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from our back end team yet. It seems Facebook have changed their API and that is causing the FitForms issue.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- una1Answered on June 20, 2015 at 11:47 PM
hi any update on this..thnx
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 21, 2015 at 02:11 PM
I've sent a note to our devs in order to get an status of this fix.
- adminlpAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 04:13 PM
i need help. withFacebook Fit Forms integration does not work
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Unfortunately, this is not something that we can help right away. We will need to wait for an update from our developers.
You will be notified once we have any updates on this.
- alp_denizAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 10:15 AM
The problem had been resolved and confirmed as working earlier.
Sincere apologies for our delayed update.