- zaerionAsked on January 15, 2015 at 04:05 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 04:56 PM
I checked your form and the "Spacer" widget is the element causing your form to be unable to complete submission:
Removing those for the time being will allow for you form to complete submission.
I sent this along to our development team so they may have a look. We will update you in this thread as soon as we have it fixed.
- zaerionAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 05:10 PM
Yup, that worked thanks! :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 05:10 PM
Glad to hear it! We will let you know as soon as it is fixed just in case you would still like to use it in your forms.
- zaerionAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 05:12 PM
Perfect. Just as a side note, in all the time we've been using JotForm, this is the first time something like this has occurred for us. And it was resolved quickly. Keep up the great work! :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 05:15 PM
Thank you for the awesome feedback. We do our best :)
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 09:36 AM
You can add the spacer widget back to your form - you will not experience the same issue.
This was caused by a recent update on the widget which caused this behavior.
- zaerionAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 11:36 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 11:58 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.
- zaerionAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Will do! Thanks again. :)