- Carly0826Asked on January 15, 2015 at 05:51 PM
My dropbox says that jot form has been given access but it still won't authenticate on this end when I press the authentic button? Help!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 06:48 PM
I just tried it and it is working, what browser are you using? It might be related to browser issues, you could clear browsers cache, or try in another browser, we recommend using Google Chrome and FireFox. Let us know what happens.
- Carly0826Answered on January 15, 2015 at 07:02 PM
Hi I am using safari on my mac. should I try another?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 07:19 PM
Please do, I just tried it in a browser emulator using mac and safari, it did not work, I will report this to our second level.
- Carly0826Answered on January 15, 2015 at 07:27 PM
Google Chrome worked. thank you!
- ShadaeAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 08:24 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Thank you, you for informing us that you were able to perform the task in another browser.
As stated the issue regarding it not working in Safari has been passed on the our second level support.
Any update on the issue will be posted on this thread.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 12, 2015 at 04:34 PM
The dropbox integration on Safari bug has now been fixed. Thanks for reporting it