- MattTrollopeAsked on January 18, 2015 at 03:31 PM
In my UTPA Membership form, the sample box logo I'm trying to get rid of, is not visible in basic lay-out, but it is visible in 'designer' and 'preview'...when in 'designer' I am able to click on it and remove, but seemingly I can click on everything else and delete, if I wanted to...please advise...the 'sample box logo' is also visible when I convert to PDF... cheers, Matt
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 18, 2015 at 04:44 PM
Here is how I removed it:
1) Load the form in your browser, right click on the logo, and click on "Inspect Element":
2) Once I know what the class (.form-all:before), I go to Preferences, then on Form Style tab, look Inject Custom CSS area, and select and cut the whole code in a text editor:
3) Look fore the class (.form-all:before), select it all, and remove it:
4) Then just copy all the code from the text editor and paste back on the Inject Custom CSS area, and save your form.
Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 18, 2015 at 04:51 PM
Just to let you know, I just tested the Designer feature to make sure is working, and I was able to remove it there:
So, I guess the problem has to do with some browser's cache issue, you might try clearing browser's cache too.