- artuncsAsked on January 18, 2015 at 04:34 PM
I cant view the form it says "Form not found, form has been disable"
Page URL: http://www.jotform.com//?formID=50175862375359
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2015 at 05:57 PM
The phishing filter is suspecting your form as phishing form due to its content
Can you provide us more details how the form is being used? Share to us the URL of the website where you are using the form and we will check also.
We need to know this information first to evaluate and decide reinstatement.
We will wait for your updated response.
- TurkishVirtualApplicationAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 04:45 AM
Hi thanks for your answer,
"PID'' is a personal identification number Which we give our members when they be a member for our website. Also they use their PID number to entering the website or their profile informations.
Website address is: http://www.turkishvirtual.com
I give you ss form our website, they use their PID Number and password when they enter.
Thanks for help
- BenAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 08:49 AM
Thank you for the additional details.
I have now reactivated your account.
Do let us know if you have any further questions or need assistance and we would be happy to assist.
- TVappliactionAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 02:38 PMGreat news, I checked everything works well.Thanks again...:)
- BenAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 02:40 PM
You are welcome.
Do note however that as mentioned by my colleague, our system might block your account once again, since this is too similar to something that could be used will ill intent.
So if that happens again, I recommend posting back to us on this thread.
Do note that the same would happen even if you move it to the other account (since I see that you are contacting us from different account at this time).
- TVappliactionAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 03:01 PM
Ok, thanks for letting me know.