- gmiiiAsked on October 10, 2011 at 06:47 PM
Hello, according to my account settings, I was to be billed again on Sept 28th, however, I can not find the option to cover my next payment, and it is well beyond the 28th of September.
- yasincoAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 06:48 PM
It should auto charge you, unless you caneled.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 06:57 PM
Your subscription was cancelled last September 2, but for some reason, it did not automatically downgrade upon its expiration date which is on September 28th.
I have now manually downgraded your account to free so you can re-subscribe and manage the options for payment. Please go to this page to upgrade your account again to Premium.
- gmiiiAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 09:10 PM
ty for the replies, and the help.
Yes, I cancelled my subscription, as I will again. I simply do not like the idea of auto payments. The addition of a One Time Payment option would be quite nice.
I use my PayPal to pay for everything I do online. And I run strictly off donations from my web community. As such, there is never a real guarantee that the funds will be available for automatic payments. Hence, I cancel the auto pay after each payment.
A One Time Payment option would be grand.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM
We will inform our administrators of this request, gmiii.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- yasincoAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I think to have the 1 time payment when needed is a good feature,