- kirncroftAsked on October 10, 2011 at 07:06 PM
I'm having the same issue as others when trying to upload pictures.
"error creating upload folder"
Is there a fix?
- kirncroftAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 07:14 PM
Sorry, should have mentioned I've tried empying Cache and cookies, also tried different browsers.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 07:21 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have this problem recently, since you were not able to upload the files using other browsers even clearing your cache, could you upload your files here and post here the direct link? We will upload it for you while checking on your form.
- kirncroftAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 07:24 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 07:39 PM
Sorry for the delay, you can check it now.
If you have more problems please let us know, we can assist you anytime.
- ddrustAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 07:59 PM
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to upload a smaller version of the same graphic and getting the same error. I cleared caches, used other browsers, etc. No dice.
Any insight or help available?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 08:09 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies regarding this issue.
Our developers have been informed about the problem, and it will be fixed in the nearest time.
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation with us.