- chuckaliAsked on January 19, 2015 at 11:17 AM
I also read in another peoples reply that t6hey are having btrouble getting emails to comcast accounts.
I am having same problem with my comcast account.
my form is located at
- BenAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Thank you for letting us know.
I took a look at the emails log and it seems that the emails are properly sent from our side and we do not get any errors for them.
I would suggest doing next:
1. check if the emails end up in spam, trash or bulk folders, but please do this for your webmail account and on all email clients that you use since each of them could be sending them into their own folders.
2. Please follow the steps here: Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Do let us know how it goes.
In the mean time we will be looking into the things with Comcast to make sure that there are no issues present.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 04:32 PM
In order for us to properly assist you, I have to move your issue to a new thread. We will be addressing you on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1182181