- taro10hAsked on January 20, 2015 at 12:05 PM
I tried to apply a new template to make my form more colorful. I got what I wanted but the orientation and other width and height messed up.
My Problem and Question:
1. How do I check the current css of a form? I am able to inject (adding more) but I don't know how to delete some existing css line?
2. The !important tag work well with majority of css Tag to overide the current css. However, for textbox width, I can't adjust the size base on CSS
3. WHen I turn the reponsive feature on. The size of my "Quantity" is shrinked down to an unacceptable size. May I know why?
That's it for now. Thank you.
- CarinaAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 02:19 PM
I inspected your form and it does not have injected css, so the css it is applying is from external files that you can find in the header section of your form's source code:
A workaround might be using the form's source code and editing the external css files and linking them to the form. We can provide more details if you wish.
2. Please try adding the css code:
3. Please try adding the css code:
Let us know if we can be of more assistance.