- christianedwardtsAsked on October 11, 2011 at 05:54 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 06:02 AM
Here's a guide on how to add pictures in your form.
1. While on Edit Mode, click Power Tools to reveal the fields under it
2. Double-click or drag the Image field into your form
3. Choose from the options provided by the Image Wizard
Enter URL if you have uploaded your image on your own server or somewhere else
Upload Image File to upload an image from your computer
Choose From Existing Image if you have already uploaded the images and you would like to reuse them
Let us know if you need more assistance regarding this. Thank you for using Jotform.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 06:17 AM
Thank you for using jotform.
To be able to upload a picture in your jotform, all you need is
1.) go to sidebar tools
2.) click Power Tools
3.) choose Image tool and drag it on your form