- Wendy JohnsonAsked on January 20, 2015 at 03:24 PM
1. How can I get rid of the "click to edit this text" in the preview pane?
2. I am not getting inconsistent results when testing my form...Under my last section(Electronic Signature" it only has "preview answers" and "print form" buttons. And I want the submit button to be there as well so if people don't want to preview they can just hit submit. Can that happen?
3. Also sometimes when I hit preview answers at the bottom of the preview pane there is a "back", "submit" and "print answers" buttons. Other times there is only a "back" and submit" buttons that show.
What is happening am I doing something wrong?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 05:01 PM
Can you please tell which field is this? Usually, the field label name will appear as "Click to edit" if you do not properly put a label/name on the field.
The Preview widget is the reason why Submit button is not seen on the actual form. If you use the Preview widget, then you will be able to Submit then.
Unfortunately, the Preview widget button and Submit button will not be seen together at the same time. I understand what you meant that you wanted the preview an optional. I will submit a ticket to request this option.
I could not replicate the issue that it only happens sometimes. It always happens when I test the form. This is because the Preview widget button really have a BACK button for the purpose of closing the Preview mode.
Are you saying that it is inconsistent on your side, that the BACK button in Preview is sometimes not there? Can you provide us a screenshot when this happen?
Perhaps it was also due to the reason that you have duplicate Preview widget and an extra hidden collapse field. I believe you can remove this 2 and the form should be fine
Hope this help. Let us know if issue remains.