- rossvalleyfireAsked on April 16, 2010 at 06:24 PMWe are looking for a way for the JotForm to use the user's username or email in the form. Automatically. Any suggestions? Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 17, 2010 at 01:56 AMYes, you can pre-populate user data on the forms. For example, on your Bug Tracker form, if you add ?firstname.lastname@example.org to the form URL, you will see that the question will prepopulate:
To find out what is the field name for a particular question, you must see the source code of the form.
- wilmer318Answered on August 17, 2010 at 02:59 PM
Is there also a way to pre-populate the date time field like the example above?
- HUGO terrAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 09:06 AM
WTF??? This is the most viewed question in history of this forum!!!!
- KadeJMAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 10:19 AM
That is because it is a fairly common question since many users want to know if its possible to do so that they can combine their website data with their jotform.