- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 07:14 AM
Can you please tell us also what exactly was not working when using the mentioned browsers?
So far, I could only test it on Iphone 6 IOS8 as I lack the device browsers that you mentioned.
It was working fine on the device browser I have test.
If you can share to us more details (a screenshot will greatly help) on the issue, we will do our best to test and find a resolution if there is an issue.
- StalvinateresaAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 09:59 PM
Hi, thank you for the reply. I can view the front page of the form but the next button is not working and so I can not step through and complete the form. Another colleague was only able to view the below on their phone.
Someone else has tried on a work computer, I think Explorer was used.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 06:50 AM
I was able to see the issue when viewing it on desktop browser.
It seems it was having script conflict within the website page.
I suggest you re-embed the form using its Iframe embed code instead.
This should resolve the script conflict.
Please let us know if this did not make any difference and if issue remains.
- stalvinateresaAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 10:39 PM
Thanks, the iframe embed code seems to work just fine. :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 07:50 AM
Thank you for letting us know all is good now.
Contact us anytime should your require again assistance on JotForm.