- svensclogsAsked on October 11, 2011 at 01:20 PM
1. When I receive a form, I just want it to show the address and not the fields title. Everything else doesn't show the field title. See Screen Shot
2. The spacing is way to tight between the fields when it comes via email. How do I fix this? I already tried adjusting the spacing that you'll see on the live website but that didn't improve the spacing when I received it via email. See Screen Shot
How do I fix these two things?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 01:50 PM
Regarding your first question, please see How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts in our user guide.
We prefer to deal with a single issue per thread. Nevertheless, I'll go ahead and answer your second question:
1. Load the form into the form builder
2. Click Email Alerts and then the notification or autoresponder whose spacing you wish to change between its questions
3. In the Compose Email section, click one of the rows in the table and then click either Insert row before or Insert row after, depending on where you want to place the space (please see the screenshot provided by my colleague Neil here)
4. Click Finish and save the form