- mclmattyAsked on October 11, 2011 at 02:32 PM
When i use my forum it sends the image files to a folder i dont like.
their current destination is 'C:\Users\Matt\Dropbox\JotForm\Send a File' then a random large number
i want the images to go to C:\Users\Matt\Dropbox\my cape
how do i do that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 04:12 PM
Folder customization is allowed, but is limited. JotForm submissions are always stored in this file hierarchy
--- Form Name/Title
--- Specified Folder Name (taken from field values)
Submission data PDF (same file name as folder)
As you can see from the diagram above, only the 3rd level folder name is customizable.
1. Go to My Forms page, click the form in question
2. Click Submissions button in the toolbar
3. Inside your submissions page, click the small gear icon located at the right side of the page, under the Delete button
4. Choose Manage Integration. A new popup shall appear.
5. Choose which field input you want to name your submission folders to. Click Complete
Hope you find this useful.