- mike22csusAsked on October 11, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Must you have a "date and time" on your form? I only have "Date" and need to create a calendar of all events. Please help.
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 04:25 PM
Under 'Power Tools'(in the sidebar, when editing a form), there is a 'DateTime' entry. I think that's what you're looking for.
- mike22csusAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 04:33 PM
No, i'm trying to create a calendar with just the Date that's on my form. I don't have date and time and don't need that on the form. My goal is to create an events calenar with just the date that is lised. When i create that report, it's a blank calendar. What should I do?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 05:04 PM
Please use the DateTime tool for the date field on your form. It is found under the Power Tools section:
To remove the time, simply toggle the Allow Time button off.
Modify your Calendar Report so that it will use the DateTime field for the dates in the calender.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form in question
3. Click Reports then click Calendar Report
4. Choose the new DateTime field as the Date field for your report
Hope this helps.
- mike22csusAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 05:57 PM
Thanks Neil, i assume this wont work for past submitted forms, so i wouldnt be able to create a calendar out of all the forms i have already collected?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 06:06 PM
No, it won't work for previous submissions. If you're up for it though, you can try editing past submissions to copy the values of the older date field to the new one.
Anyway, the birth date picker should be able to generate entries in the calendar report. I am just not sure why it is displaying blank dates. I will submit a report ticket to notify our developers about this issue.
We'll let you know of any updates via this thread. Thank you for your patience.
- mike22csusAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 06:43 PM
I have a date on my form already. bottom of this site: www.teamexp.com/formals however, I assumed that would be enough to create a calendar. Can i create with a csv file maybe?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 06:45 PM
Yes, exporting the submissions as a CSV file would be fine. Your old date field will be visible in other types of reports, such as CSV, Excel, HTML Table or Grid Listing.
- emrew86Answered on October 13, 2011 at 02:02 AM
Bug has been fixed...