- wishootersAsked on October 11, 2011 at 04:36 PM
I want to get this fixed so I have no issues with forms not being submitted! I tried Plimus and haven't heard back, I'm really confused?!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 11, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Plimus reports that they have tried charging your credit card for the renewal of your subscription, but they failed to do so because of the reason:
Invalid card number. Please check the number and try again, or use a different card.
To prevent interruption on your service, please try using a different card for your payment details. Follow the instructions below on how to modify your subscription's billing information.
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Hope you find this answer useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have further questions regarding this matter.
Thank you for making JotForm your form builder of choice.