What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Moving from Adobe Forms Central to JotFormAsked by Jeanine Wilson on January 21, 2015 at 08:03 PM
I just received an email from Adobe Forms Central that they will retire the service in July. I have spent months building and testing a form that collects over 280 answers. It is a health survey.
You are one of 3 options they suggested for a replacement product.
I have a few questions:
1) can your forms handle 300 questions?
2) how are the answers stored online - or better put how do I get the answers? Adobe Forms does Excel - which is what I prefer.
3) can I have skip logic? Meaning - if they answer YES to a question we skip to page 10. If NO, then we do page 3. Or similar
4)Is there anyway to import a PDF in to your system? This assumes I can get my huge form OUT of Forms Central with a PDF that is a fill in form!!!
5) We use this survey once a year - for about 3 months. We are fine with paying for the entire year to have it saved for the period of time we use it of course. We would have between 100 and 400 completed surveys/forms during that time frame.. With what I have asked - what price point would do this for me?
6) do I have to use your templates of themes - or can it look completely custom to our needs?
7) May I have multiple forms (seems like a silly question - but needs to be asked)
I gave the URL for the form I currently have. This is a copy of the real thing - if you need, feel free to put in bogus information in so you can see how the form works.
Welcome and thank you for considering Jotform!
1. Yes, 300 questions is a bit long but that's not a problem with Jotform. You can add fields to your form as many as you want.
2. Form submissions will be stored on your account. You can also receive notifications via Email. Exporting submissions to Excel, CSV or PDF is also possible. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
3. Yes, that's possible with Skip to a Page condition. You can only do that when you use Page Break tool, it's under Survey Tools. Page Break divides your form into multiples pages which enables you to use this condition.
4. We have this beta app but it's no longer on development, you can always give it a try here. https://www.jotform.com/spread2jot/
5. I think Premium plan would be enough for your requirements. Premium has a submissions limit of 1,000 (SSL, Regular or Payment Submissions) per month. You can subscribe either monthly or yearly. There's no lock-in period, you can downgrade or upgrade your account at any time. Check out our pricing page for more details.
6. You can build form from scratch and design it using Form Designer in any way you want. If you want to use or purchase themes, you can always get it on the Theme Store. https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/. However, if you want to copy or clone ready-made forms, just head to our Form Templates page. https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/
7. You can create as many forms as you want. There's no limit with building forms.
Let us know should you need further assistance or if you have any other questions.
Thanks and Regards!
I thought that you might be interested in knowing Jeanine that you can transfer the conditions you already have set once on Adobe to your JotForm form in a very simple and quick manner.
This is however not only limited to conditions, but please do check this blog post for more details: Import Both Your Forms and Responses in a Single Step from Adobe FormsCentral