- robertbdavisAsked on October 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM
When using the purchase order option, can I show the person making the order their order on the thank you page. I know that I can send them an email - but having a page would make people more comfortable.
Related to this - It is great that you can see the total order listed on the form - but is there a way to include a line for taxes and shipping?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 12:52 AM
Yes, this is possible. What you can do is copy the contents of your email notification or auto response in your email alert settings.
1. Edit your form
2. Click Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Email Alerts
4. Select Notification or Auto response (as long as the details that you are looking for is in it)
5. Copy the content of the notification [press Ctrl+A (notice all will be highlighted), Ctrl+C to copy]
6. Close the Email Alert Settings
Now to show the details on your Thank you page.
1. Click Thank You (Just beside Email Alert)
2. Select Thank You message
3. An editor will appear. Delete the contents of the message and paste the code that you have copied
4. Click the Finish button and save your form
As for taxes and shipping, there is no feature yet available for the payment gateway to compute percentages for these. I have submitted a ticket to our development team to have this request to be added to their feature to-do list. Unfortunately, I just can't provide you a timeframe to when this feature will be implemented. But once it is, we'll inform you.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
If you're looking for a fixed amount for taxes and shipping, perhaps treating it as a product will work. But you will need to place your form on your own webpage so that you can have these items permanently selected and the checkboxes for these should be hidden so users won't be able to uncheck it.