- djmgmtAsked on January 22, 2015 at 10:20 PM
I have my website set up so its compatible with mobile devices. However I notice the Jotform is missing when using my mobile device.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 08:32 AM
Please share to us the URL of your website where we can check and test the jotform used.
We will wait for you updated response.
- djmgmtAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 08:48 AM
http://www.djmgmt.com/snowquote.html (it works on the computer, just not on mobile devices)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Than you for providing the requested detail.
I checked the embedded form on your website BUT I could not reproduced the issue.
I can see and use the form right away on Ikphone 6 device browser.
See screenshot below when I checked
Can you please also tell us which specific device and browser you had encountered the issue. Perhaps we can test on the specific device to see if issue happens.
Let us know.
- djmgmtAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Im using the Iphone 5s browser. If you run the full site it works fine, but the mobile site which should be displayed when using a mobile device is not showing the form
- ShadaeAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I tested or website using an iPhone 5s, on both the full and mobile site, I was able to view your embedded form.
Can you confirm that you are still experiencing this issue on your end?
- djmgmtAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Please access the site via this link:
- CharlieAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 02:01 PM
I was also able to view your website link correctly in a mobile emulator.
Please do take note that the link you provided "mobile.dudamobile.com" may or may not provide an accurate result, it would still be better to use an actual device.
If you would like to make your form responsive or adjust its layout based from the device it is being displayed at, you can do that by following the steps below.
1. Navigate to "Designer" in your toolbar.
2. Navigate to "Designer"->Form Layout->Enable the "Make this form responsive".
3. After you save all the changes, you can try different embed form code to display the form in your website. I would recommend the default embed code or the iFrame.
Let us know if this works for you.
- djmgmtAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 03:13 PM
We are currently using a website that converts the regular website into a mobile site (dudamobile.com) I think this is where the problem lies. Ive asked a couple friends to try it out and its not working for them either. Ive tried almost everything at this point and cant pinpoint whats wrong.
- ShadaeAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 04:39 PM
Please try to embed your form on your webpage using the iFrame embed method.
Please view our guide on how to grab the iFrame code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.
- djmgmtAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 05:23 PM
The form is now showing on the page but it redirects it back to a full site page and is no longer "mobile". The website Im working with to create the mobile site is telling me the link is an external link and will take me outside of the page. I figure this is why it refers back to the full site and not the mobile one.
The website we are using is clearly the issue, it is having a problem with the Jotform and Im not sure why. I have a regular form at this link (http://djmgmt.com/lawnquote.html) and it looks fine on our mobile site
here are a few screen shots so you know what im talking about:
The "mobile" sit with the jotform
Our other site with a regular form
- ShadaeAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 06:41 PM
The issue does appear to be with the website that is converting your website to the mobile version. Are you able to make any changes to the website once it has been converted?
If so you may need to embed the for directly into the mobile version of the website.
- djmgmtAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 08:48 PM
I switched the website that converts my site into a mobile one. It seemed to fix the problem, but when the customer clicks on the submit button or in this case "get your instant quote" its not working. I dont know what im doing wrong
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 06:11 AM
You are currently embedding our iframe method which is the best method to prevent a script conflict issues. Anyway, please try using these codes instead (without the script tags):
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/50203674427148" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:964px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
I hope this helps. Get back to us if the issue persists.