- mantenimientopysAsked on January 23, 2015 at 02:02 AM
Good morning! Please see attached submission form. It appears with a "submission date" on the top. The submission hour varies from the actual hour the form was submitted. This probably has to do with the hourly difference between our countries, but it is confusing for our clients. How can I remove the submission date detail when downloading submitted forms?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 09:42 AM
Thanks for asking. Please refer to the screenshot below:
1. Click the arrow to the right of the Submission Date column header header
2. Hover over Columns
3. Un-check Submission Date
Should you need further help with this or anything else JotForm related, we'd be happy to provide it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 10:19 AM
Actually, a test I just ran indicated that even though the column is hidden while on the Submissions page, the downloaded PDF still has it. However, it can be hidden on the PDF if the other box, indicated in step 2 below, is un-checked:
This appears to be a bug. As such, I've submitted a ticket to get it fixed.
- mantenimientopysAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 04:08 AM
Thank you very much. This was very helpful! Regards. Victoria.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 25, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Glad I could help, Victoria.
Have a nice day.