- AliveRadioAsked on October 12, 2011 at 04:31 AM
I have cleared all the form uploads and am now down to zero. will my account still be suspended? it is due to be shut down at 12.00 today
Many thanks for your swift reply
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 04:42 AM
What was the exact wording of the message? Copy and paste it here.
- AliveRadioAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 04:45 AM
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms will be disabled Wednesday at 12pm EST. Free accounts are limited to 100.00 MB of upload space.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 04:59 AM
Since the message refers upload space and you have deleted the uploads (I checked your account and none of your allotted upload space is currently being used) there should be no problem. If the account does become disabled, please notify us in this thread.
- AliveRadioAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:08 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 07:01 AM
You're always welcome. If you have any other concerns or need help with your forms, feel free to ask. Our team would be glad to help you.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- AliveRadioAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 05:07 PM
I am about to be disabled again can you rectify this as I have cleared my space again?
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:24 PM
You account isnt scheduled for a downgrade or to be disabled.
May I ask what your form 'Title Me' (12900924892 ) is for?
- AliveRadioAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:52 AM
The title me form was a test thats all and can be deleted.
Many thanks for your quick response
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 03:32 PM
To delete a form, select it on your My Forms page and then click on the X (delete) icon. You can also completely delete it by going to your Trash folder and then clicking on "Empty Trash".