- ualvAsked on October 12, 2011 at 05:04 AM
Help. I was just working on my forms and suddenly just stop seeing my forms. I can enter with my username and password, but all i see is a white board. What is happening?
Tryed on firefox and IE.
It is really urgent.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:19 AM
When you are logged in and click the My Forms link at the top, is the page still empty?
- ualvAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:33 AM
- innersoundAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:34 AM
Try logging in via jotform.net
I just had same problem and looked at the blog section and they mentioned this address. I just managed to get my form up!
- ualvAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:37 AM
And it is getting really hard to go to the form
error message when i "post answer" - No form data specified
- ualvAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:38 AM
ok...going to try. Many thanks.
- ualvAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Oh yeah...it works on jotform.net. This forum really helps.
- Lyndsay1Answered on October 12, 2011 at 05:56 AM
I am the same? did you get them?
- fxrAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 06:20 AM
We are aware that forms cannot be viewed in the form builder when using jotform.com. Our developers are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. For the time being, please use jotform.net to edit your forms.The forms can still be viewed and submitted. It's just the form editor that has been affected.Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.