- DealerWorldAsked on January 23, 2015 at 12:26 PM
- susantabeuraAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 01:45 PM
You can use URL of your forms on Adobe Forms Central to import them here on JotForm. Please follow instructions given at http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL if you need further help with how to import forms.
Let us know if you need further help or assistance. We will be happy to help you.
- TBSConsultantsAnswered on January 24, 2015 at 01:20 PM
When I try this procedure it says "form not found" but the link (https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=U4f5iBOI8tPtLaMeNCESKA) works. Have a suggestion? The exact message is above ..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 24, 2015 at 06:50 PM
Pleas retry again the migration tool using this link http://www.jotform.com/formscentral/
We made more improvement on the tool so it should work.
I suggest you also review the migration guide here
Kindly let us know if still not successful.
- CarinaAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 10:29 AM
We are happy to inform that we have just released the new Form Import Tool that can migrate full FormsCentral account in a single step:You can see here more details on this matter:https://www.jotform.com/blog/129-Import-Both-Your-Forms-and-Responses-in-a-Single-Step-from-Adobe-FormsCentral
Let us know if we can assist you further.