- Nathaniel (:Asked on January 23, 2015 at 01:38 PM
For the form, is there a limit on the file sizes or the number of files for the Dropbox integration of JotForm? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 04:38 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I think that we use a Dropbox API with a 300MB limit per file. I am currently running some upload tests to confirm this, so I will get back to you soon.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 05:30 PM
I was able to upload 35 files on a single submissions, so the number of files should not be an issue. However, the individual file size should not be bigger than 300MB. Files bigger than 300MB are not being transferred to Dropbox (althought they are saved on your JotForm storage).
We would like to recommend you to register a Free account with us:
Your account limits will be increased in this case, and you will be able to manage your forms at any time from any places.
- Nathaniel (:Answered on January 23, 2015 at 06:56 PM
Thanks so much for your help Mike! I appreciate the time you spent testing this out :) Have a great day
- CharlieAnswered on January 23, 2015 at 09:26 PM
In behalf of my colleague, you're welcome. If you need any assistance again or have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and have a great day.