- Caroline SparkAsked on January 24, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Please could you clarify the following:
Do you support pdf downloads of individual submissions that include ALL of the text in the document not just the responses. We have been exploring various alternatives and solutions we have played around with only provide this:
a downloaded pdf is a pdf of the spreadsheet version not the document version of the response
OR it is a document type version but still not all the text – only responses.
So for example we see that respondents initialed an item on the form but by looking at the download we can’t tell what exactly they initialed because it is only their response and not the whole document.
I hope this clarifies what i am looking for here.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 24, 2015 at 05:19 PM
You can either download a single PDF file with only user's responses or including the text and images from your form. You can configure that within your form submissions page under the submissions settings.
1. Login to your Jotform account
2. Go to one of your form submissions page. (Select a form and click on Submissions button above)
3. On the submissions page, just click on the PDF icon to download the PDF format of the selected submission without the text, image and headers only the user's responses. If you want to display the entire text/image and headers on the PDF file, proceed to step 4.
4. Click the gear (or cog) icon you see on the upper right side of the page, then check Show Headers and Texts. After that, click on the PDF icon again to download a PDF format of the selected submission.
Let us know should you have further questions.