- Barry LawrenceAsked on October 12, 2011 at 01:29 PM
is it possible to change the destination folder in DropBox to another folder I create ?
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 01:43 PM
Sorry, folder customization is allowed, but is limited. JotForm submissions are always stored in this file hierarchy
--- Form Name/Title
--- Specified Folder Name (taken from field values)
Submission data PDF (same file name as folder)
As you can see from the diagram above, only the 3rd level folder name is customizable.
1. Go to My Forms page, click the form in question
2. Click Submissions button in the toolbar
3. Inside your submissions page, click the small gear icon located at the right side of the page, under the Delete button
4. Choose Manage Integration. A new popup shall appear.
5. Choose which field input you want to name your submission folders to. Click Complete
- BarryAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:13 PM
ok that helps a lot.
is it possoble to pick 2x fileds in the form for the naming ?
as in name and ID ?
- yasincoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 02:15 PM
Im sure you can make two, but i'm not 100% sure, ok?
I will look into this,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 07:56 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have such a feature at the moment.
Thank you for your interest in our service.