- Mark SmithAsked on January 26, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Just got the note about Adobe Forms Central Closing. I'd like to see if I will be able to use your product in place of AFC.
We use AFC for a scholarship application. All data flows into a spreadsheet. Some of the responses are up to 200 words long.
Users cannot complete the form in one day, so must be able to save data. I must also be able to download all the data into an excel spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 02:15 PM
Thank you for your interest in our service.
We have the following continue later methods:
1. An Autofill option that is saving the data locally in a user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It is saving the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. That method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other, so you can use only one of them on a particular form.
Yes, the form data can be downloaded in Excel/CSV format.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- BenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 01:41 PM
Hi Mark, I wanted to notify you of our new system to import your Adobe Forms to our system that only requires a few simple clicks to transfer your forms or even forms with their submitted data over.
I believe that you will like it, but do feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
This is the link to the blog post: Import Both Your Forms and Responses in a Single Step from Adobe FormsCentral