- samaber1Asked on January 27, 2015 at 01:09 AM
I tried using the Wordpress plugin, and also pasting in the regular embed code, the lightbox, the iframe, etc, and none of them worked! It was working before but suddenly stopped showing up on the site.
- samaber1Answered on January 27, 2015 at 01:36 AM
Also, the site is Wordpress 4.1, I am using Google Chrome, I cleared my browser and form caches, and I turned adblocker off
- samaber1Answered on January 27, 2015 at 01:53 AM
I temporarily made the form into a pop-up, but I would really like to be able to embed the form in the page itself!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 03:35 AM
We apologize for the delayed response.
I just checked your website now for the form, and I can see what you did to come up with a temporary solution using the pop-up embed of the form.
If OK with you, can you please try again using the default WP embed code
then, let us know if it still not working and we will check it.
- samaber1Answered on January 27, 2015 at 12:40 PM
Did that, it's still not showing up. See page now
- CarinaAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 02:17 PM
As your site is secure please try adding a secure version of the form using one of the Wordpress embedding methods:
Let us know if the problem persists.