- russbannerAsked on January 27, 2015 at 09:05 AMIs there a way of dragging and dropping any various options into a box? I want to allow a client to chose an option and be able to drag and drop it into any multiple answer boxes. Chose another answer and either move it to replace the one already in the box which replaces it or move it to another answer box.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 09:10 AM
Please try the following multi-select widgets, these should accomplished your needs that way how I understand it:
Let us know your feedback about these widgets. Or let us know if you need something different. If you can provide an example, then that would be great.
- russbannerAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 09:53 AM
Ok none of those are what i want it to do. its in basically a method to allow someone to chose an option in one column and decide which location it should go in the second ie the second column needs to have a resorting option from the first ie move up and down.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM
I see. Thank you for the clarification. I'm afraid we don't have it, but we can possibly add this as a widget. Do you know any page where we can check this function or feature?
Something like this http://jqueryui.com/sortable/#connect-lists, perhaps? We have a similar widget, but still not in column, but thought you may like it: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/orderable_list.
- russbannerAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 10:50 AM
yes that's it!! how do i get that i mean the first version. i have the jotform version and its not quite right
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have it so let me forward this thread to our developers as a feature requestion.
We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- russbannerAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 06:09 AM
any news on developing that function??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 08:55 AM
This request is already assigned to our widget developer. You will be updated here when it becomes available. Still, we can't promise any timeframe of the release.