- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 05:59 PM
Yes that is possible, the thread request needs to come from the account that is currently hosting the forms(owner). So if in the aursso account is where the forms currently are, please reply back to this thread and:
1) Provide us the account username where the forms will to be transferred
2) Let us know which forms are the ones to be transferred
- arussoAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Fantastic! I would like to transfer all active forms from arusso to SRUSSO the username for my account. I would also like to change the name of my account srusso to my company name so shortcodes could be more useful... I don't want to suggest that change on another thread until I know we are able to identify my account and transfer over. Once arusso's active forms are transferred to srusso I would LOVE to be able to change the username to GTAUSTIN.
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 11:39 AM
Upon your request, I've transferred all your active forms from arusso to srusso. To see the changes, please do log out and log back in.
If you would like to change the username of one account, you'll need to log in to the account that you want to apply the change, then open a new thread so that we can process that request. So in this case, you'll need to log in as srusso and open a new thread for that request.
- arussoAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 02:13 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 03:17 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.