- careoptimaAsked on October 12, 2011 at 11:08 PM
I am looking for something similar to Angel Homecare where you enter an Invoice Number and a Payment Amount to submit to Authorize.net. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 07:31 AM
Sorry to say that feature isn't yet available in JotForm. But I will submit this idea to our higher level to see what they can do to this feature, I couldn't give you an ETA at this time due to the current workload of our developers. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 10:00 AM
This is actually currently possible.
1. Add a regular text field so that user can enter the invoice number.
2. Add an Authorize.net integration to your form. On the second page of the wizard, choose "Donation" as product type. This will allow user to enter the amount to pay in a textbox.
That's all. Your users can come, enter their invoice number, payment amount and credit card details and they will be able to send you payments.
- welswebAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 04:17 PM
I don't believe that what idarktech's described request is possible yet - if he means passing the Unique ID value along with the Payment transaction data over to Authorize.net to populate their Invoice Num field there.
Authorize.net users make use of this feature with other e-commerce applications like Wordpress, Drupal and Magento, etc. This helps to distinguish where the transaction came from or for which product when dealing with multiple forms and platforms - and ONE payment gateway.
Field name in Auth.net:
Value: The merchant assigned invoice number for the transaction
Format: Up to 20 characters (no symbols)
Notes: The invoice number must be created dynamically on the merchant server or provided
on a per-transaction basis. The payment gateway does not perform this function.
I saw another post on this topic on your forum and it said it is a future feature request. Please consider because I think it would increase the number of your paying customers greatly.