Oh, this is frustrating. You appear to have disabled a form for account clearbluedigital / firstname.lastname@example.org. That's not the frustrating part though. I understand that the account must be upgraded to premium and we're happy to do so but every time we try, your website just sends us around in circles. Here's the scenario
1) I login to the account email@example.com
2) I click on ABC Stores Human Resources just below the Welcome text where I just logged in
3) This takes me to a page where I see a button that says "Upgrade Your Account Now"
4) So I click this button and am taken to your pricing page (http://www.jotform.com/pricing/)
5) I click the Sign Up button in the Premium column and I am taken right back to the page with the "Upgrade Your Account Now" button
It's a circle that never results in me being able to upgrade the account. Meanwhile, our online application is failing and we're getting calls from applicants. How can we get this account upgraded ASAP?
- RFSAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Having the same problem now and it's June 2011
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 10:40 AM
After I have checked your account I saw that you are already a Premium subscriber. I did not find any suspended forms in your account as well.
You might try logging out and logging in again to refresh your browser's cache and reflect the new status of your account.
Let me know if you're still having problems with your account.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Can you describe what messages you are getting when trying to upgrade your account to Premium? Is it possible to show us a screenshot of the page where you were taken when trying to upgrade?
Please try upgrading using this upgrade link. Be sure to choose the correct payment method and plan for your account. You can either pay via credit card (Plimus) or using your Paypal account. Let us know if you're having difficulties while upgrading.
Thank you and have a great weekend.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Can you try subscribing again? I tried doing so and I was redirected properly to the payment gateway both for credit card payments and paypal.
If you can also provide us more details what's happening, while you're in the process of upgrading your account, it would be great.
We'll wait for your response.
- RFSAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Hello Lyam, Hello Neil,
I did not post anything today (4th June)...
Also I have no problem, My account is fine, it works without anyptoblem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Apologies for the mix-up. There must have been some glitch in our server as somebody else has posted under your email address.
Anyway, since now we know that all's well with your account, it would be appropriate to just let this thread pass. Do remember though, that if ever you encounter any problems related to Jotform, you can always post here in the forum and our team members will be more than glad to assist you.
Thank you for using Jotform and have a great weekend.
- RFSAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 11:17 AMNew response receivedHello Neil,
thanks for understanding...I was wondering why I suddenly got mail from jotform ;)
Have a nice weekend too.
----- Original Message -----
- RFSAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 05:18 AMNew response received???????????
----- Original Message -----
- allanftdAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 05:41 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our concern. This is a spam email that did not come from us and is not in any way connected with JotForm. Please do not click on the links on this spam message and do not respond to it. Our Tier 2 Support is already aware of this incident and are already taking steps to mitigate this issue.
We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. Thank you for continuously supporting JotForm and have a great day!