What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Alternative to Adobe FormsCentralAsked by Davide Radaelli on January 28, 2015 at 04:29 AM
Hi, we are looking for an alternative to the Adobe FormsCentral service that will be discontinued by next July.
On their website they mention your name as an alternative.
In particular, we need forms to collect files from our customers, currently about 1,000 responses per year.
It should be possible to:
- limit file extensions;
- receive alerts by e-mail with the summaries of the responses;
- easily download or open/print files received;
- create logical rules to show or hide form fields.
With your products is possible that we get all these features?
Thanks and best regards!
adobe to jotform migrate
Thank you for considering Jotform.
You can get all the mentioned features with Jotform. They are available in the form builder. You can check here for the guides: http://www.jotform.com/help/. Or here are each of the guides,
1. Limit file Extension - http://www.jotform.com/help/29-Upload-Field-Allowed-File-Types
2. Forms has already default notifications but here's a guide to learn how to create one http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Receiving-Emails-on-Form-Submissions
3. Download Submissions to Excel/CSV or PDF http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
4. Creating show/hide condition and other condition options http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
We are also developing a tool that would allow you to import your adobe forms to Jotform. Would you like to be a beta tester for this FormsCentral migration tool? If yes, please refer to this page to proceed and for more information http://www.jotform.com/formscentral/.
Should you have further questions, let us know.