- Davide RadaelliAsked on January 28, 2015 at 04:29 AM
Hi, we are looking for an alternative to the Adobe FormsCentral service that will be discontinued by next July.
On their website they mention your name as an alternative.
In particular, we need forms to collect files from our customers, currently about 1,000 responses per year.
It should be possible to:
- limit file extensions;
- receive alerts by e-mail with the summaries of the responses;
- easily download or open/print files received;
- create logical rules to show or hide form fields.
With your products is possible that we get all these features?
Thanks and best regards!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 09:27 AM
Thank you for considering Jotform.
You can get all the mentioned features with Jotform. They are available in the form builder. You can check here for the guides: http://www.jotform.com/help/. Or here are each of the guides,
1. Limit file Extension - http://www.jotform.com/help/29-Upload-Field-Allowed-File-Types
2. Forms has already default notifications but here's a guide to learn how to create one http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Receiving-Emails-on-Form-Submissions
3. Download Submissions to Excel/CSV or PDF http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
4. Creating show/hide condition and other condition options http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
We are also developing a tool that would allow you to import your adobe forms to Jotform. Would you like to be a beta tester for this FormsCentral migration tool? If yes, please refer to this page to proceed and for more information http://www.jotform.com/formscentral/.
Should you have further questions, let us know.