- RoDerek TravisAsked on January 28, 2015 at 12:49 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 01:30 PM
Since we do not currently offer phone based support I removed your phone number from the thread title. I was able to find an account associated with your email address that had only one form. That form appears to be working without issue:
If you would like us to have a look at your website and the form embedded there, provide us with a link to your page and we will be happy to see what we can do.
- RoDerek TravisAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 01:35 PM
www.stillstandingtrans.com thank you so much
- RoDerekAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 01:39 PM
the application is located under the career section
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 01:43 PM
I checked your site and I was unable to find any JotForm code there. It appears to be a Wix website. You may want to try to re-embed your form. Something may have changed on their end to cause the form to no longer show up.
Here is up updated guide on how to embed your form to a Wix website:
If re-embedding the form does not allow for the form to show up, let us know and we will have another look.
- roderekAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 02:17 PM
ok.....thank you.....I really appreciate it