- ao2490Asked on October 13, 2011 at 01:30 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 02:04 PM
By default, all newly created forms will have your JotForm email as the recipient address. You have two choices to change this behavior.
One is by changing the recipient address for each form manually.
1. While on edit mode, click Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts then click Notification
3. In the Compose Email screen, click Reply-To and Recipient Settings
4. Change the recipient address to your preferred email address
5. Click Finish then save your form
The other solution is to change the email associated to your JotForm account to your business email
1. Go to your account settings page
2. Modify the email address in the Email field under Personal Details
3. Click Update My Account
This way, everytime you create a new form, the notification will be sent to your business email by default.
- ao2490Answered on October 13, 2011 at 02:08 PMI did that and it is still doing it incorrectly
Any other ideas??
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 02:12 PM
Which of the above solutions provided by my colleague did you try?