- KarenAsked on October 13, 2011 at 03:37 PM
Can I keep regular service certain months of the year and upgrade to premium on other months?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 03:48 PM
This is exactly what our most loyal customers have been doing with their account. Switching from free to paid and vice versa is very easy.
To go from free to paid, just upgrade your account by logging in to JotForm then clicking the upgrade account button in your account settings page.
By the time that you no longer need the paid status, simply cancel the subscription by following the instructions below:
If you have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp - then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button
Cancelling your premium subscription will not affect your forms and data in any way. Your account will only revert back to free status. If you cancel way before your subscription's (supposed) next billing date, your account shall stay as premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Should you require further assistance with this matter, just let us know.