- familyfeaturesAsked on October 13, 2011 at 04:32 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:36 PM
I will give you instructions in 60 seconds.
- familyfeaturesAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:39 PM
i found where you are to put the url of the submit button you want to use....i did that and nothing. I'm obviously not doing something right.
here is the submit button url:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:40 PM
To use JotForm's Image Wizard:
1. Go to Power Tools > click Image
2. Click Upload Image File then click Next
3. Click "Choose File" or "Browse" then find the image that you want to upload
4. Click Upload File
5. After uploading, click the Image Source button in the toolbar then copy the image URL
Then, click on your Submit button, click Button Image then paste the URL you have copied from step 5
- yasincoAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:40 PM
Here follow these instructions:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:41 PM
Your URL is a .html file. Please use this URL for the button image instead:
Hope this helps.
- familyfeaturesAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:48 PM
thanks! that did it :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 04:50 PM
Glad to hear it worked for you. Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to search the support forum for answers or open a new thread if you can't find any.
Thanks a lot for your patronage.