- terriscafeMDAsked on January 30, 2015 at 02:01 AM
When the Statcounter widget is used on a form I can't get back into the Designer feature. If I delete the widget I can change the design of the form.Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 09:53 AM
- terriscafeMDAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 10:42 AM
I get a blank screen with data trying to load.
I have cleared my browser's cache and the form's cache and re-added the widget and still nothing.
- CharlieAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 11:54 AM
It seems that this is a bug or glitch on the widget, I'll create a ticket on this and escalate this to our development team so that they can take a closer look. We'll notify you in this thread when we hear any news.
Apologies for the inconvenience, you may also want to try other widgets as an alternative: http://widgets.jotform.com/category/analytics.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:06 AM
Sorry for the delayed response.
Please refresh your widget and the form designer should load normally: