- eurekabcnAsked on January 30, 2015 at 05:33 AM
I'm trying to see if your platform is tailored to the needs of the company and if so I would like to subscribe to a plan. But many problems are emerging I do not know if they can fix.
1. The language section has stopped working for my user. Until a while worked and now has stopped working for all forms. If I log out and I create a new form with any user log in then yes it works. I need to solve this because I'm making a form in 3 languages and I need the multilanguage.2. I have a field in HTML but it is impossible to keep the translation. I've seen forum that many people have the same problem with translating the html fields. I tried to make a new form with only one html field and the translation does not work.
Please, can you help me?. I need to know if I stay with your platform or not.
Thank you very much!
My test form: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/50222353696353
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 10:50 AM
The multi-language option is working here upon checking your form. Here are screenshots for the two languages:
So whey you say it has stopped from working, meaning, the cannot select the languages? Or they don't see the correct language or it's not translating words after they select it from the language dropdown option? Let us know.
I would also like to know if the form is embedded. If yes, give us the link here so we can re-check.
But you're right about your problem number 2 so I've moved it to a new thread. Here's the new link and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/506704.
- eurekabcnAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 04:57 AM
I have solved the problem by disabling and enabling the form. The multilanguage not work too well. There are many people in the forum with problems in this area. When I go into the form and I'll see the translation of any language (in the preferences of the form), the translation goes empty. But when I do a preview of the form and change the language, then goes translated. I do not know what is the problem, but is not working well.
Thank you very much for your help.
- CharlieAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 09:45 AM
Thank you for updating us and we do apologize for the trouble that this might have caused you. I'm glad that you have solved the problem. For the other problem, my colleague has opened another thread on that issue and escalated it to our developers.
We'll check again the Translation feature in our side to see if it's working as expected.