- martyhillsAsked on August 17, 2010 at 06:46 PM
How do I downgrade my account to a free account as the volume has decreased for the coming 3 months. I will upgrade it again when the next busy period for us is.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on August 18, 2010 at 06:38 AM
Your JotForm subscription is now canceled. You will not be changed again. Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires on 08/28/2010.
- scholarsAnswered on August 19, 2010 at 05:43 PM
I need to downgrade my account as well.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on August 20, 2010 at 03:26 AM
You will not be charged again and your account will be downgrade automatically when your already paid time expires.
- tejajoAnswered on August 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM
I also posted the same question on Aug 16th, but haven't seen a response. Is there something else I need to do to downgrade?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 09:20 AM
tejajo: here is how you can cancel a PayPal subscription:
. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Thanks for choosing JotForm