Central Texas Therapy SpotAsked on April 13, 2023 11:10 PM
It would be nice if there would be a way to jump to a specific page in the form, so that the “Print” is easier to get to. I have an 11page form, and clicking through all those pages is quite cumbersome.
Alexander JotForm SupportReplied on April 14, 2023 04:10 AM
Hi Central Texas Therapy Spot,
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. To skip the pages you don't need, you can consider adding Skip to the condition. Let me show you how:
1. Add the Single Choice element to your form to ask if you need to go to the last page directly.
2. Click on the Settings Button at the top of the page.
3. Select the Conditions tab from the left menu.
4. Choose Skip to / Hide a page condition.
5. Set up conditions as it is shown in the screenshot below.
Please give it a try and let us know if you have any other questions.