- teckstyleAsked on January 31, 2015 at 09:05 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 01, 2015 at 03:40 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
It seems you are right. The condition to check the selected value of "Image Radio Buttons" widget does not seems to be working. I created a new form and added the condition to show / hide form field based on the selection of image radio button widget, it does not seems to work as expected. Please check the screenshot below:
I am reporting it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- teckstyleAnswered on February 01, 2015 at 03:55 PM
this seems to be an image issue and not just a radio problem... I have set up a condition to show an image when a checkbox is selected and that is not working either... hope this info helps you adrdess the issue :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2015 at 07:08 PM
Thank you for providing more helpful details.
Our colleague had already submitted a ticket to our next level support.
We will let you know here when status update is available.
- teckstyleAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 08:11 PM
looks like you fixed it for the checkboxes... still not working for radios... well- its working on 1 radio/show image, but not another radio/show image
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 10:36 PM
I did check your form and the condition for checkboxes seems to work as expected. The issue related to image radio button is already reported to our back end team and they are looking into it.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- teckstyleAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 11:09 PM
I have started a new form (see "Comic App") but the conditions are not working for tick/radio boxes for images... again :/ but the old form "Comic" is working as expected for ticks and radio show/hide image... confused! :/
- teckstyleAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 12:12 AM
still an issue....
on the "Comic" form tick the "Exclamation" tickbox to show 2x image radios, select "boom" or "pow" should show the corresponding image... but its not.
the rest of the form is working as expected
- teckstyleAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 12:32 AM
All sorted... just my condition settings lol... thank you so much for sorting the issue, my "create your comic" app will be available in the Google play store sooooon!... :D
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 01:47 AM
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.