- Douglas WhiteAsked on February 01, 2015 at 10:02 AM
I was advised by Adobe Form Central that as of July 2015 they will no longer have Adobe Form Central and that they listed you as another source of our forms.
We use them to create form to fill in for many things include registrations and collection of payment for educational events through pay pal.
Their software collects the data and also email the data to the person that should get it. We pay them $149.95 a year.
Can you advise how your software works and is it basically the same thing?Page URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 01, 2015 at 03:03 PM
Yes, you can accomplish everything you mention with our tool. .
1. First of all, our pricing structure is very affordable, only $9.95 a month , $90 a year or $139 per 2 years on Premium plans (1000 submissions/payments/secure forms a month, with unlimited number of forms) For Economy plan (10,000 submissions a month and unlimited number of forms) the prices is $199.50 a year or you can pay $19.50 on a monthly basis. In any plan including the free plans you can use all of our tools, payment integrations and widgets to make beautiful forms.We even have much more features to use for the same price according to our pricing structure.
2. Building a form with our tool is really easy, you can just drag and drop the desired fields. Here's a general guide. http://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
To receive the money through paypal, it's easy, simply integrate the form with our Paypal integration, here is how: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
To email the data to you, you can make an email notifier, click here for more details
To send the data to the submitter of the form, you need to create an autoresponder
If you have further questions, please let us know and we will gladly assist you.
- BenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Hi Douglas, great news if you are still looking for an easy way to move from Adobe FormsCentral.
Our latest tool allows you to just click and have your Adobe forms or even forms with their data transferred to your JotForm account.
I can assure you that it is as simple as that, easy - just how we like everything to be for people using our JotForm Builder.
Please take a look at our latest blog here to see more details: Import Both Your Forms and Responses in a Single Step from Adobe FormsCentral