- arpajoAsked on October 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM
I would prefer the same color for both links, but it seems I cannot change the color of the "mailto:" link.
- JotForm Supportjoeyj01Answered on October 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Where exactly did you get that problem? Is it in the Free Text(HTML) field or in some other place? Could you also give a screenshot of the problem because it is critical for us to understand and reproduce the problem so we can help you better.
- arpajoAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 11:55 AM
This problem takes place in the Free Text (HTML) field, here is a screenshot:
- fxrAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Web browsers typically show visited links as a different color.
You can stop this default behaviour by placing :
In to Preferences -> Form Styles -> Inject Custom CSS
- jasonAnswered on January 17, 2015 at 12:56 AM